April 17, 2014

Macro photography

For the last couple of days I have been using my macro lens. Its fun, but at the same time difficult given the slightest breeze or any other vibration result in blurry images. Ideally, always use a tripod but I find it a bit awkward. I get quickly tired of setting up the tripod and composing the picture, instead of just doing it freehand. It does result with many more blurred images, but usually I take series of pictures and just remove once that are bad.
Unfortunately I have not used the macro lens so much though I know how fun it is to get up close to the insects, the inside of the flowers and etc... But I'll try some more macro photo of this year.
Today we are off to the Isle of Skye in Scotland, an amazing place to visit. This will be our second trip there, but its too nice not to. And this time we know more what we want to see and explore those places, so hopefully I will be back with lots of great pictures from there :)

Happy Easter All!
                                                                    
Magnolia

Magnolia

Inside a Magnolia

2 Lady-bugs inside a magnolia




Inside a tulip


                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment