March 20, 2014

Crocus

Last week was warm and sunny so I took the opportunity to spend few days down in the botanical garden here in Sheffield.
The crocus was at its prime but as usual is was over just in few days. I tried to get photos with butterflies feeding from them, but unfortunately I only had the macro lens with me the first day and it was impossible to approach the butterflies with that. So I decided to take the big zoom with me the next day, as with my luck it was strong winds and the butterflies never even showed up. The day was not wasted as there are always many other things to photograph there but more about that in the next blog.

                                                                           
                                                                           










No comments:

Post a Comment