December 20, 2012

A walk in the rain

Today it was time for a walk in the pouring rain, I chose to go down to the Rivelin Valley.
The rain started last night but already the little river had very high water.
The walk is about 7km which usually take 2h it feels just right for a wet day out. :)
The day was dark and dreary and the forest felt very empty of wildlife, so I tried to shoot some fungus instead, and also some pics of the flooding river.
But I saw a little splash of color in the form of a kingfisher, but it disappeared in a hurry in to the bushes. I waited  a while for it to come up again but I gave up after 15min it was getting cold to just stand there.
So I went back home and tomorrow I will go to Sweden (Stockholm) to celebrate Christmas and New Year.
I finally get the opportunity to shoot images that is more normal for the season :))

So I wish you a really nice Christmas and New Year. See u







No comments:

Post a Comment