January 27, 2019

Sonfjället Nationalpark

I know I've said this before, but now I'm back :)
Been busy with moving house, Christmas and New Year- holidays and now 'just' settling in. You know, a house is a never ending story..
Nevertheless I have been out shooting, and let start by going through some pictures from the Son Fjället National Park that we visited last autumn in hopes of capturing the autumn coloured forests. Unfortunately we came a week too late. Despite that, we got a fantastic long weekend with wonderfully clear, sunny, crispy days and similar nights with wonderful starry sky and even Northern Lights.

fjällkor



Lavskrika



5 comments:

  1. Håller med kommentatorn ovan...Not! Skämt åsido, ljuvliga bilder från vintermörkrets nord.
    7 Deerhunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a good place and I love your Northern lights trip photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures and thanks for sharing. To get an amazing experience of northern lights plan your Alaska northern lights tours with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the most important information for me.
    And I enjoy reading your article.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    អ្វីទៅកាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete